This is a reminder that we are closed Sunday for the Easter holiday. We're open until 4pm on Saturday so come pick up your Sunday brewing supplies today.
All of our hop rhizomes are in stock and ready to be planted. Only $5.40 each for very nice, large root cuttings. We have a limited stock of Cascade, Chinook, Columbus (CTZ), Galena, Newport, Nugget, Sterling, and Willamette.
We just received a limited quantity of the newly developed Mosiac hop. Keep reading past the cut for a description of this new hop.
It's time to party at HBX.
Place: Homebrew Exchange, 6550 N Interstate
Date: Friday March 1st starting at 6PM
Once you've learned how to make yogurt, it is very easy to make Greek yogurt.
Why Make Greek Yogurt at Home
There are a couple of reasons you should make your own greek yogurt at home:
- The fresher the yogurt, the more active the culture.
- You can save a lot of money.
- You can make it exactly how you want it.
- It just tastes better.
- It is easier than you think.
How is Greek yogurt different?
In one word, thickness is what makes greek yogurt different. Greek yogurt is much thicker than regular yogurt. How do they make it so thick? The answer is easy.
Keep reading below...
Homebrew Exchange will be open on Christmas Eve from 10am-2pm. Yes, we know that is a Monday and we are normally closed on Mondays, but we know that there are probably a few of our favorite people who still need some last minute gifts. We will be giving out samples of homebrew!
We are getting into the holiday spirit with some gift ideas for that home brewer, cheesemaker, or DIY foodie in your life.
More gift ideas:
- Classes: How to make cheese, kombucha, beer, wine.
- Gift certificates.
- New Stainless Steel Pots just received: 10.5 Gallon with spigot, 7.5 G with spigot
- Carboy Jackets: Hand Sew by HBX employee Hannah
- Books on brewing, making cheese, cider, distilling, etc. New Books: Brew Like Monk, Farmhouse Ales, and more...
- Cheese Press: Wooden made here in OR
20% off all pots* and Books
This weekend only, December 15 &16.
*excludes Blichmann Pots. In stock only.
SALE!!!! You know what is better than leftover turkey and stuffing? Beer samples and good deals at HBX.
This weekend only, November 23-25, 10% off all brewing equipment kits and 15% off all HBX ingredient kits.*