By using the HomebrewExchange web site you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
2. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
3. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other members.
4. You may not use Homebrew Exchange for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
5. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links that you submit, post, and display on this site.
6. You must not modify, adapt or hack this site or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Homebrew Exchange.
8. You must not create or submit unwanted email (spam) to any members.
9. You must not, in the use of this site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account. While we do not approve of such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Homebrew Exchange cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use this site at your own risk.
* We reserve the right to modify or terminate your Homebrew Exchange account for any reason, without notice, at any time.
* We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we will notify you. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
* We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
* We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
* The Homebrew Exchange service makes it possible for stories written for Homebrew Exchange to be posted to outside websites. This use is accepted. However, pages on other websites which display Homebrew Exchange stories must provide a link back to the original work on homebrewexchange.com.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Homebrew Exchange respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. we may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Homebrew Exchange with the following information:
* an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
* a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
* a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
* your address, telephone number, and email address;
* a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
* a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Homebrew Exchange's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
6550 N Denver Ave
Portland, OR 97217
Or contact us here.